Maximize the size of TV screens with the easiest-to-fit, binocular, telescopic distance system ever introduced – MaxTV glasses!
These hands-free, head-mounted glasses provide 2.1x magnification AND can be adjusted so that each eye lens can be focused separately [±3 diopters], making the system adaptable to most patients!
The glasses will focus on objects from distances of 3 m [10 feet] to infinity, and are perfect for watching TV, sporting events, movies, theatre, bird watching, or any other distance viewing activity in which a magnified image would be helpful.
With flexible temples, the MAXTV telescopic glasses are the most comfortable television viewing device ever. Don’t let your patients rush out and spend thousands on a large screen TV – try the MAXTV first!
- Galilean design offers a bright, wide field of view (20º) and 2.1x magnification
- Individually focusable objective lenses to compensate for +/- 3D of spherical correction or allow for adjustment of focal length from 10′ to infinity
- optics and flexible plastic temples allow for light weight (only 49 grams – or 1.7 ounces!) with an extremely comfortable fit!
- Attractive, modern, hi-tech frame.
- Frosted objective lens housing eliminates distracting reflections
- Molded bridge, with no sharp edges, makes the system comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time
- Engineered for wearers with binocular PDs of 60mm to 68mm
- Protective, sturdy, zippered case included at no additional charge.
- Magnification: 2.1x
- Lens Size: 32mm
- Lens Type: Galilean
- Case: Included
- Case Material: Protective Case
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic
- Miscellaneous: +/- 3D of spherical correction allows for adjustment of focal length from 10’
- Temple Length: 135mm
- Bridge: Open saddle
- Frame Size: 137mm
- Focal Range: 10 feet to infinity
- Visual Field: 20 degrees
- PD Range: 60mm – 68mm
- Weight: 1.7 ounces or 49 grams
- RX-able: No