2.5×Ｒing-type monocular vision aids
2.5× Ring-Type Monocular Visual Aids consists of a monocular and a stainless steel wire ring. It is used to observe both near and far objects. The minimum and maximum distances are 250mm and Infinity. The visual aids is clear in imaging of optical system, light in weight, easy to be carried, wide in range of diopter and wide in use. It can be used to observe shelves in the supermarket. It can also be used to watch various performances in the theater and competitions in the stadium. It is necessary article for amblyopic people.
● Telescope Magnification: 2.5x
● Diameter of entrance pupil: 17 mm
● Diameter of exit pupil: 7 mm
● Field of View: 12 °
● Optical structure: 3 pieces, 2 groups
● Distance of exit pupil: 12 mm
● Depending on the degree of range: ± 5D
● Viewing distance: 0.25m ~∝
● Net weight: 22g
● Accessories: lens cover, box lid, cleaning cloth
(1) Put the monocular telescope against your eye to observe an object, turn the adjusting tube until seeing it clearly;
(2) Put the well adjusted monocular toward the object to observe it;
(3) Wipe out the dust on the lens lightly with lens cleaning cloth.